Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, B-WEAR may collect personally identifiable information about you when you:
- Choose to provide your contact information, such as your name, email, phone number, or other information when requesting or consenting to any communication from us, whether made or given online, in writing, by phone, by email, or in person; or
- Choose to provide information incident to a purchase of products or services from us whether in person, by phone, or online; or
- Choose to supply information to us, or post information on our accounts or pages, via social media, such as via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or LinkedIn; or
- Subscribe to our email newsletter (whether directly or indirectly, as further described below); or
- Visit our Website.
If you purchase B-WEAR's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
B-WEAR collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
B-WEAR may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from B-WEAR and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
B-WEAR does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
B-WEAR may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to B-WEAR, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
B-WEAR may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on B-WEAR or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of B-WEAR; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of B-WEAR, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
B-WEAR may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within B-WEAR, in order to determine what B-WEAR services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within B-WEAR to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by B-WEAR. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the B-WEAR website.
The B-WEAR website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize B-WEAR pages, or register with B-WEAR site or services, a cookie helps B-WEAR to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same B-WEAR website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the B-WEAR features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the B-WEAR services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
B-WEAR secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. B-WEAR uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
B-WEAR does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
E-mail/Text Message Communications
From time to time, B-WEAR may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from B-WEAR or click on a link therein.
By texting the keyword to the given short code, or by signing up through our website, you are consenting to receive text messages that may be sent via an automatic telephone dialing system to the mobile number provided from B-WEAR.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from B-WEAR, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the UNSUBSCRIBE button. If you sign up to receive SMS or MMS messages, you may unsubscribe by replying "STOP."
Changes to this Statement
Your California Privacy Rights
As stated above in this Policy, B-WEAR does not share Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes (as defined by California Civil Code Section 1798.83) unless we allow you to opt out before we share with those third parties.
If you are a California resident and you have questions about our practices with respect to sharing information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes and your ability to exercise choice, please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at B-WEAR Online Customer Service, 1000 5Bs Dr. Zanesville OH 43701. You must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the subject field of your email or in the address line of your envelope. You must include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
B-WEAR welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that B-WEAR has not adhered to this Statement, please contact B-WEAR at:
Bee Holding, Inc. DBA B-Wear Sportswear
1000 5Bs Dr.
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
Effective as of March 21, 2022